Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last "Last Supper"

Well, it wasn't Chinese or Seafood....it was food we prepared and shared at home. One of the best ways to eat, if you ask me.

Grilled Lamb Chops for Tom & Sue/Grilled Steak w/sauteed onions for me
Sauteed potatoes with onions and yellow pepper
Mashed cauliflower casserole
Sugar Snap peas
Champagne

S/F Brownie Pie with S/F Chocolate Ice Cream

We probably ate more than normal and are now watching "The Great Debater's" over hot tea and after-dinner cocktails for Tom.

I just finished packing my meals for work for tomorrow. And wanted to take a moment to let you know that all is good. We are doing fine today....we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for all of the support shown here over the past few days.

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you guys in spirit. Been reading along thinking about what I would eat if I knew I had to give things up to support a major life change. I'm beginning to think that I should make more thoughtful selections for myself.

Hugs,
kitten