Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 7 Report

t and I had to be off early this morning for fasting presurgical tests at the hospital where we will be for our surgery next Monday, and so there was no time to post. That hurdle is now behind us and we are that much closer to the finish line....or is it the starting line?

t lost another pound today and is now down 11 pounds for the week. sue and I each weighed exactly what we did yesterday and so she is still down 9 and a half pounds and I am down 14 pounds for the first week of this. How one maintains one's weight eating like this I don't know but that was my result yesterday anyway.

This will be a hectic week. I have evening meetings almost every night and swan has some. t of course has her usual demanding four ten hour day schedule. I am trying to get a lot done before my absence.

So all in all we have lost 34 and a half pounds in one week. I suppose it is likely that we will not see the same dramatic losses this week we saw the first week.

Thank you again to everyone whose commented for all your support.

All the best,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK I just got home from this evening's meeting and looking at this it said Day 7 Reprot. Now I wonder what a "reprot" might be? And to boot I had the weith loss total at 35 and 1/2 poounds, when it clearly is 34 and 1/2 pounds.

So much for trying to rapidly post about this at work when I have little time and am still in my low calorie fog. Sheesh....how embarassing! Thank god blogger has an edit function.

All the best,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.