Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 5 progress

We finally got up this morning at about 10:45. This diet should be touted as a cure for insomnia. All I want to do is sleep. I just got up about an hour ago, have had breakfast (frozen banana, protein powder chocolate shake, cream of wheat with a little sugar free maple syrup, and black coffee.....I'm splurging... what the heck it's the weekend:) and now I'm ready to go back to bed.

Well we managed to finish the work week and now we are on into the weekend. This morning t had lost nothing at her weigh in today so weighs 259 having lost 9 pounds. swan lost a pound and a half yesterday (she is quick to point out she re lost the pound she regained yesterday plus and additional half pound) so she's now lost 6 and a half pounds overall. I lost three and a half pounds yesterday and so have lost 13 and a half pounds so far. Between the three of us we have lost 29 pounds overall in just over 5 days.....EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT BIGGEST LOSERS!

All in all we are doing very well. I find that I am really in a fog. The sending the email to my ex in the raheretic email account Thursday is a good example. Just a few minutes ago I opened Internet Explorer and, having gotten it to open, I couldn't recall why I had come there. Then suddenly slowly the light turned on, "Oh yeah, I wanted to post on the Blog."

So anyway, I am hoping to do a lot of work here at home this weekend, if I can make my mind function well enough. We may be going to go to a movie later today, although we seem to be having trouble finding one we are interested in...we may be going to see Grand Tourino.

So this is where we are Saturday morning, and thank you again for all your support.

Through a fogged in low calorie befuddled brain,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smiles....you're in very good 'brain fuddled' company here Tom

love and hugs to you, t and swan xxx