Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yet More Progress

I wrote yesterday that I had reached (barely) the 230's range for my weight. I talked about how I had been stuck in a weight loss plateau in the low 240's range. I awakened this morning to get on the scale thinking, OK I'll be glad if I simply haven't regained weight (my weight has been so labile lately). I stepped on the scale and low and behold, I weighed 237.5 pounds. I am down a whopping two pounds from yesterday, without my having done anything exceptional yesterday. Thus I am now down a whopping 63.5 pounds from my baseline. Interestingly my work schedule yesterday got in the way of my exercising, beyond my regular daily activities. I guess we can hypothesize that the weight loss plateau is past. It will be interesting to see if my weight loss continues in this accelerated fashion.

Thank you again everyone for your support.

Tom

No comments: