Monday, May 18, 2009

One Further Minor Step Froward

This morning I weighed 239.5 lbs. Now this is only 1.5 pounds less than I weighed a couple days ago when I was touting that I was 60 pounds down from my starting weight, but it is a milestone. It is in the 230's (just barely) not the 240's! It seemed earlier on that the weight just flew off me, but this last 10 pounds has seemed to just drag on. I felt like I would never slog my way through the 240's, so this morning when a number with a "3" in the second digit place appeared, I gave a mild yahoo ( a very mild one...I'm neither very enthusiastic or vociferous at 5:45AM.)

Anyway I am down to the 230's and feeling way glad to have the 240 range in the rear view mirror of this experience.

All the best everyone and thanks for your support,

Tom

1 comment:

selkie said...

that is AMAZING!! I think it is probably a normal part of this journey that the weight loss slows down - I mean bodies are amazing things and I think they start working with what they are given - and thus even though so much less is going on, the body gets more efficient at "conserving" - regardless, you are all to be congraulated on your losses ! Absolutely amazing.